I am a Child of God (2): Story (with visuals) & Crowns



Prayer:

Song: We sang along as we watched, "I am a Child of God" - a sing-along video on LDS.org.

Story - "Heavenly Father and Our Earthly Home": This story is from my favorite FHE blog, The Golden Seven. I printed and read the story "Heavenly Father and Our Earthly Home" and emphasized how much Heavenly Father and parents love their children, no matter what we look like. This story has eight pages with a short summary to read at the bottom of each page.


"I am a Child of God Crowns": Print these crowns before the lesson (NOTE: we needed to tape/staple 2-3 crowns together to fit around a toddler head). Cut them out and write "I am a Child of God" on each crown. We used these Ikea Stamp Markers and glued on jewels to decorate our crowns.


Testimony:


For other lesson ideas, please visit:

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story