The Holy Ghost (2): Book & Coloring Page


Prayer:

Song: "The Holy Ghost" - Primary Children's Songbook page 105.

Story: We read one of my favorite books about the Holy Ghost titled, "The Holy Ghost is Like a Blanket" by Annalisa Hall. It explains the Holy Ghost on a simple, child level. I'll sometimes put this book in our church bag or have it out on Sundays to read. Below is a description I found online. Here's a short summary of the book, "Your children don't see the Holy Ghost, but that doesn't mean they can't feel his presence...this board book depicts characteristics of the Holy Ghost by comparing them to objects children remember and relate to. These meaningful analogies will help your little ones recognize the Holy Ghost as a real influence in their lives."


Coloring Page: I printed "The Holy Ghost helps me know what is right" coloring page by Lisa Bolce Hannington and my boys colored the boy version.



Testimony:


For other lesson ideas, please visit:

Family Home Evening Index
Holy Ghost (1): "The Holy Ghost Helps Me" Object Lesson
Reverence (1): " I Will be Reverent"
The Sabbath Day

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story