Love (3): "A Lamb like Brandon" & Game

The lesson is based on Jesus' love for us as our Shepherd.

For other Family Home Evening lessons, search our Family Home Evening Index


Prayer:

Song: "Love One Another" (Hymn Book Page 308) Click here to sing along.

Story: A Lamb like Brandon. This is a great story about a little boy who loses his cat. The boy says a prayer and won't go to sleep with out finding his lost cat. It relates how Jesus is our Shepherd and how he'll always be there for us. Click here to print the story.


Good Shepherd Game: First, I reminded Easton what a shepherd is (we learned about this last week). It's someone who loves his sheep, guides and directs his sheep, keeps them out of danger, etc. I printed and cut out 10 sheep and hid them around the house. I had Easton pretend that he was a shepherd - I wish I had a cute shepherd costume for him to wear. With a few hints, Easton found all the sheep. I related how Christ is Easton's shepherd and will always love, guide, help and direct him. Click here to print the sheep.


Testimony


You may also like:

Love at Home (1): "I Love my Family"
Love at Home (2): "Do we Live at your House?" 
Love (1): "Heavenly Father & Jesus Love me"
Love (2): Jesus is our Shepherd & Sheep Craft

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story