Letter P: Penguins

P is for Penguin: We read "Penguin and Pumpkin" and "Tacky the Penguin" from our Letter P Booklist and made a simple craft afterward. I found this idea on the Letter P Craft List on The Measured Mom blog. I always love doing crafts using the letter we're learning during the week. The first picture is from the tutorial website (click the title "P is for Penguin" to view) and the second picture is Easton's cute penguin.


Penguin Stacker: I found our Penguin Stacker at TJ Maxx. Easton needed a little help knowing the order of the pieces, so I helped him with that part. He did all the stacking by himself and came back to this toy throughout the day. 


5 Little Penguins: I found this song on Youtube today and loved it! We're adding it to our Letter P songs this week. Click the title "5 Little Penguins" to watch.


Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story