Letter Q: Quilts (Day 5)

Q is for Quilt: After reading "The Quiltmaker's Gift" from our Letter Q Booklist, we started our quilt activities. I found the idea below on the Letter Q Craft List on the Measured Mom blog. I drew a block letter Q on a piece of white paper and cut a bunch of 2 inch squares from old scrapbook paper. I had Easton identify the letter and glue on the "fabric squares" onto the Letter Q.


Fruit Loop Quilt: Easton enjoyed eating fruit loops more than doing our art project today! He only wanted to glue fruit loops on half of the quilt and I was okay with that. These activities are all about having fun. My printer wasn't working, so I hand drew the quilt and circles. For an easier way, Click here for the Quilt Outline.

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story