Christmas: The Nativity


Prayer:

Song Options

Teach the Nativity: There are so many different and hands on ways to teach the nativity. Choose one of the following options below.


Nativity Scene Craft: Please choose one of the craft options below:
  • "Stained Glass" Nativity from Housing a Forest: This is my very favorite Nativity Craft we did this year and perfect for toddlers. Hang the finished craft on the window and watch the light shine through. Click the link for a template and tutorial.


  • Nativity Scene Fingerprint Art from Fun Family Crafts: I helped my two dip and stamp his fingerprint to make a Nativity Scene. After the paint dried, I taped his finished project on the fridge. I love that every time we go in the kitchen, we can see the nativity and remember Jesus during the holiday. 

    
  • Baby Jesus in a Manger Handprint from Crafty Morning: I love any type of handprint craft! We used yellow construction paper for the straw, but you could also use yellow yarn or paint.
  • The Three Wise Men Handprint Art from Mrs. Karen's Preschool Ideas: I used my two's handprint for the camels and fingerprints for the wisemen. Such a darling craft.


Testimony: Add your testimony of the Savior.


For other lesson ideas, please visit:

Family Home Evening Index
Christmas Symbols: How Christmas symbols remind us of Christ
Christmas: 30+ Ways to Teach Children About Christ at Christmas Time

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story