Letter Q: Pictures/Puzzles, Q-tips (Day 2)

Letter Q Pictures: I showed Easton a piece of paper with a block Letter Q on it and asked him what letter it was. After responding "Letter Q", I told him we were going to talk about a few things that start with the letter Q. He drew one of the pictures, identified it, and glued it on to our big block letter Q. Click the title "Letter Q Pictures" to print the Letter Q and pictures below.


Letter Q Puzzle Match: I printed identical pictures from our previous activity and cut them in half to make puzzle pieces. Easton matched the puzzle pieces together and identified the picture. Click the title "Letter Q Puzzle Match" to print the puzzles below.


Q-tip Letter Painting: I found a great website that has Q-tip Painting Alphabet Printables. I printed the letter Q and brought out some washable paint and q-tips. Easton dipped the q-tip in his color of choice and stamped the q-tip on the letter Q. My main objective is that Easton has fun and uses his creativity during our art projects. It's sometimes hard for me to not intervene with my perfectionist side. I also have to let him be done when he wants to be done and not force him to finish an entire project. With that said, we had a lot of fun doing q-tip painting today!


Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story