Hootenanny Pancakes

When I was growing up, my mom often made these. I'm a lover of breakfast foods and these pancakes are one of my very favorite breakfast food items. Serve with warm syrup, powdered sugar and/or strawberries. Rating: 10/10

(picture to come)

Ingredients:
  • 6 eggs
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup butter

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

2) Blend together eggs, flour, milk and salt in a blender for 3-5 minutes. 

3) Meanwhile, place 1/2 cup butter in a 9x13 glass baking dish. Put in oven (I do it while it's preheating) just long enough to melt the butter. Remove and pour blended egg mixture into hot butter.

3) Bake for 20 minutes. Pancakes will "grow" up sides of the pan. 

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story