Saint Patrick's Day Crafts


Below are a few of our favorite Saint Patrick's Day Crafts! New crafts will be added each year. Don't forget to check our our amazing sensory and science Saint Patrick's Day Activities. 

  • Paper Plate Leprechaun Mask from ABC Creative Learning. We altered this craft a little bit, but my two enjoyed this craft and pretending to be a leprechaun for the day. Click the green link for a tutorial.

  • Fork Leprechaun Craft and Puffy Paint Leprechaun Craft from Crafty Morning. We haven't done either of these leprechaun crafts yet, but I thought they were so darling that I'd share them anyways. We look forward to trying these in the future. 
  

  • Toilet Paper Leprechaun Binoculars from Craft Morning. Well, these turned out to be more of a craft for mom, but my two had so much fun playing with them! My two used them to look for Magic Leprechaun Rocks. Out of all the activities I've done, these rocks are at the very top. Your kids will LOVE them. 

  • Shamrock Hat from Alpha Mom. My two enjoyed walking around with his green shamrock hat for Saint Patrick's Day. Click the link for a tutorial.

  • Shamrock Ice Painting. This was my two's favorite Saint Patrick's Day craft this year. After painting with the shamrocks, we made this into a simple science experiment by observing melting ice. Click the link for a tutorial.

  • Shamrock (four leaf clover) Stamping. This is a simple and quick craft that my two enjoyed. Cut a green bell pepper in half, dip it in green paint and stamp a piece of paper. 

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story