Letter O - Owls: Craft, Shapes, Opposites

Owl Craft #1: I found this idea on the Letter O Crafts list on the measured mom blog. This was one of my very favorite crafts we've done so far - most likely because it includes Easton's darling hand prints. Easton loves snow owls, so we made ours white. We used a celery stick, dipped and stamped with brown paint for the feathers.


Owl Craft #2: I found the Owl Craft below on no time for flashcards and have to post it, because I think it's adorable. I love how it uses the Letter O to make an owl. They used construction paper and a brown dot marker for the feathers.


Owl Shape Match: I found these darling owl shape printables on mommyhood from holland (see picture below). Easton matched the shape on the owl to his home (the matching shape on the tree). Easton hasn't learned the names of all the shapes (like trapezoid), but it was still a great matching activity.


Owl Opposites: I found another great free printable "Owl Opposites" from 1+1+1=1. I put these together like a book and we read through them together. Easton loved the pictures. 

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story