Letter O - Octopus: Craft, Dot Page, File Folder

Octopus Craft: I found this idea on the Letter O Crafts list on the measured mom blog. I love crafts that include the letter we're working on during the week! Our octopus is pictured first. We glued on the letter O (head) and then I put eight lines of glue coming out from the head. At age 20 months, Easton did a great job gluing on the legs. I was planning on gluing on cheerios as tentacles on our octopus, but Easton wasn't up for the idea and I didn't push it. For a better idea, see the second picture below from the measured mom blog.






Octopus Dot Page: I printed our O is for Octopus dot page from the measured mom blog. We used Do-a-Dot Markers to stamp the page, but we also love using office stickers and power magnets/cookie sheet to fill in the dots. 


Octopus File Folder: I printed our Octopus File Folder to review colors and color matching. I printed and laminated our set and used velcro to attach the pieces, although this isn't necessary. I do like laminating our file folders though, they stay in much better shape. Easton loves Octopus' so he was really excited about this file folder. It would have been fun to visit the octopus at our aquarium today!

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story