Turkeys (Day 1)

Turkey Craft: I found the cutest idea on Pinterest for a Turkey Craft. I love using Easton's handprints in crafts, so I'm sure that's why I love it so much.  Click here for a tutorial.


Turkey Feather Matching Game: This is one of my favorite math Thanksgiving activities. It's great for a variety of levels - it comes with numbers 1-10 and 11-20. Kids can match number to number or quantity to number. This would be a great file folder activity. Click here to print. 



Turkey Size Ordering: I printed and cut out the turkeys pictured below. Easton is able to order the turkeys from biggest to smallest with some help. I laid all the turkeys out in front of Easton and asked, "Which on is the biggest?" And we set it at the top of our art table. "Now which one is the biggest?" And we set it next to the one at the top of the table. We continued doing this until he ordered all of them. Click here to print this activity from a Thanksgiving Tot Pack.


Turkey Color Match: We matched colors to make a very simple Turkey Puzzle. I placed the left half of the pictures out on our art table (see second picture below) and put the remaining pieces in a paper bag. I had Easton draw one of the matching pieces from the bag, identify the color and find its match. Click here to print this activity from a Thanksgiving Tot Pack. 



Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story