Letter C: Cookie Craft, Cookie Jar Number Matching, Chocolate Chip Cookies (Day 4)

1) C is for Cookie from The Measured Mom: I love crafts that use the letter we're working on during the week. I found this idea on the Letter C Craft List on The Measured Mom blog. We are going to do ours a little differently, including real chocolate chips.


2) Cookie Jar Number Matching from Tot Schooling: This is such a darling printable and would be a fun way to review and match numbers. We have this Count and Learn Cookie Jar (second picture). I found it at Ross a few weeks ago. I like this game, because it also incorporates fine motor skills while learning numbers. The jar asks to find certain numbers and counts for you as a child inserts cookies. Both my boys (ages: almost three and one) love this game and plays with it often.


3) Make Homemade Cookies: I think it's so much fun to bake together with my kids. There's so much learning involved, but I always have to remind myself to expect messes. My great grandpa left behind an amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Try it out - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story