Marshmallow Shooters


My three had such a fun time playing with these marshmallow shooters. They were really easy to put together. I love activities that take little prep time, but create a long amount of play time. This is one of those activities. I found this idea on Growing a Jeweled Rose.

 1) Gather your materials.

  • Toilet paper roll (I cut a paper towel roll into three pieces)
  • Medium sized balloon
  • Marshmallows


2) Tie the bottom of the balloon and cut the top of your balloon off with scissors. Stretch the top of the balloon over your toilet paper roll. The balloons are tight enough on the paper towel roll they won't fall off easily.


3) Place a marshmallow in the shooter, pull the bottom of the balloon down and release. The marshmallows can shoot all the way across the room! I printed and taped shape cards onto our wall. I called out a shape and my three shot a marshmallow at the shape. This was apart of our Letter M Activities. 


Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story