Zucchini Bread

This zucchini bread recipe (from the Favorites Cookbook) is amazing! I could eat an entire loaf by myself, and let's be honest.. I have in the past. Each loaf has one cup of shredded zucchini, so I at least got some vegetables in my bread binge. Rating: 10/10


Ingredients:

3 cups of flour
1 tablespoon cinnaon
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups peeled and grated zucchini

Instructions:

1) Mix flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. Set aside.
2) Beat eggs, sugar brown sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla. Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
3) Blend in grated zucchini. 
4) Pour into 2 greased and lightly floured 8x4 loaf tins. Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes.

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story