Jack-O-Lantern Pizza Night

Last Sunday, we had a "Jack-O-Lantern Pizza Night" with friends. We decorated our own pizzas in the shape of pumpkins and carved pumpkins afterward. At the end of this post, you need to see which pumpkin carving set we used. It's PERFECT and SAFE for kids. You can find the Pizza Dough Recipe and instructions (make two hours before the meal OR the night before!) by clicking the link.


Risen Dough on a Pumpkin Platter from the Dollar Store. There are six smaller pieces of dough for kids on the left and eight medium sized pieces of dough on the right for the adults. 
Toppings. It would be cute to put pepperoni/veggies in cups as well.


My four loves TONS of pepperoni.

My six loves olive oil and garlic salt.
My husband's pizza, he was very excited about. He told me I would want it for my blog.

After eating our pizzas, we ate some of these amazing Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars and carved pumpkins. I bought the coolest  Pumpkin Carving Kit for the kids. Instead of carving with a knife, it comes with stencils (think cookie cutter) that you hammer into the pumpkin to create the eyes, nose and mouth. 





    Table Decorations - all from the Dollar Store. I especially love the goblets.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Ocean Foil Painting

    Family Home Evening Index

    Family Home Evening: Baptism

    Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story