Exciting Announcement!

 

Hello! As much fun as I have had on News with Naylors, my time and energy are being focused on a different path. I wanted to let you know these two things:

1) @newswithnaylors on instagram has a few Come Follow Me activities that I try to post as often as I can.

2) I have a new website! I will be posting children activities as well as selling children activity boxes. The website is www.playbeyondthebox.com. We are currently selling a "Christmas Around the World Box" and "Winter Art Box" that have 4-5 activities inside for two children. The boxes give parents all the supplies they need and give children really fun hands on activities, learning through play and a way to express their creativity. 

Thank you for being on this journey with me! Please use those two resources as a way to stay connected with me. Thank you!

Kate

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story