4 Ingredient Blueberry Pancakes



Every summer I take my kids blueberry picking. I end up doing 90% of it, but the kids enjoy being there and it’s a great fruit exposure experience. These are clean, four ingredient pancakes, and are so easy to make in the blender. I don’t love blueberries on their own, but LOVE these blueberry pancakes!



2 cups cottage cheese (we use good culture)
6 eggs
1 cup blueberries
2 cups rolled oats



Add ingredients to a blender (I always do the oats last, so it blends easier). You can half the recipe, but I like having the full recipe and eating them for 2 breakfasts. We refrigerate them and put them in the toaster or microwave to reheat the next morning. Makes 24 pancakes.

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Foil Painting

Family Home Evening Index

Family Home Evening: Baptism

Obedience (1): The Chocolate Chip Ghost Story